Welcome! Grant Township is located in northern St. Clair County, Michigan. Our website
contains information about the township, services, schools, officials, and current information on
activities offered throughout the year.
FIRE PREVENTION NIGHT
Thursday, October 20th 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Grant Township Fire Hall...7942 Wildcat Road, Jeddo, MI 48032
Grant Township Firefighters are again sponsoring this annual event. Open to all concerned with
Fire Prevention and Safety. ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
* Learn how to make a fire escape plan.
* Practice an escape from the Marysville Fire Fighters Association Safety Trailer.
* Operate a real fire hose.
* Extinguish a real fire with a real fire extinguisher.
* Try on Firefighter protective gear.
* Explore fire trucks and rescue vehicles.
* Hands-on First Responder Rescue/Medical Equipment demonstration.
* Visit with Tri-Hospital paramedics and explore a real ambulance (pending availability)
* Have FREE dinner: Hotdogs, chips, pop and cookies.
Our Offices are located at:
7942 Wildcat Road
Jeddo, MI 48032
OFFICE HOURS: M-W-F 9-12 & 1-5
Green reflective address signs (6"x18") can
help 911 personnel find your home easily in an emergency. The cost is
$20.00. Contact the Grant Township Fire Department or the township offices to place your
RECYCLING NO LONGER AVAILABLE
recycling program was discontinued at the decision of St. Clair County.
TRASH PICKUP - EVERY TUESDAY
Township contracts Marcotte Disposal to pick up trash weekly for our residents. Please have your
trash out by the road before 7 AM each Tuesday. If you have any problems, please contact Marcotte
at 810.985.9818 or call the township offices during business hours.
must obtain a Permit to Burn for any outdoor fires, except for campfires. Permits are
available at the township office during regular business hours.
Contact the St. Clair County Animal Control at 810.984.3155 or 810.989.6958.